Premium Furniture Feet
Sliders | Grippers | Castor Cups/Wheels | Furniture Coasters/Risers
- Ideal for wood floors
- Ideal for beds
- Great for tables
- Suitable for Appliances
A revolutionary new furniture foot with patented ‘O’ ring protection
Slipstick furniture grippers and floor protectors are like rubber stoppers for furniture with the added benefit of tilt and slide that also protects the floors. The clever rings keep furniture in place but allow movement without scratching or marking floors when tilted at an angle.
The Slipstick Foot range includes various types of anti-slip footings for different types of furniture. The rings come in sliders, grippers, castor cups and wheels and many more styles to suit every kind of furniture in your home or of office.
Features and Benefits
• Slide furniture in & out easily on laminate, tile, vinyl & slate floors Slide furniture in & out easily on laminate, tile, vinyl & slate floors
• Installation – dual choice of stick on or screw on
• Can be used on – tile, laminate, vinyl and carpet
• Specially formulated disc
• Ultra smooth and quiet in use
• Super easy to move large furniture.
• Long lasting, 5 year warranty
• Thick heavy duty, commercial grade sliding disc
• Charcoal/grey colour in 4 popular sizes, 19mm, 25mm, 38mm, 50mm
• High density wool blended felt
• Industrial strength adhesive used to ensure felt lasts longer and more resistant to effects of heat and moisture
• Installation – quick and easy tap-in with hammer.
• Guaranteed to stay on.
• Premium wool felt – smooth and quiet in use.
• Protects wood floors – safe on all hard surfaces.
• Thick felt pad – long lasting, warranty to last a year or more.
• Easier to apply than hollow nail products
• Brown/grey colour in 4 popular sizes, 19mm, 25mm, 38mm and 25mm swivel for angled legs.
• 3-Layer, puncture-proof floor pads
• Ultra grip rubber on both sides to grip both furniture and floor surface
• Safe and protects all wood & hard floor surfaces
• Stops furniture movement
• Simple to attach, just slide under furniture (bonus adhesive paper included if attaching is desired)
• Super thick & reduces vibration
• Hard wearing/long lasting – 5 year warranty
• Rubber wheels glide quietly & smoothly
• Protects wood, tile, & hard surfaces
• 7/16” – 11mm standard office chair stem size
• Universal fit for office chair
• Easy to install in minutes, no tools required
• Set of 5 – holds 150 kgs
• Optional stick on or screw on attachment
• Holds furniture in place
• Tilt n Slide® Great for polished wood floors
• Great to lift furniture, beds or workbenches to a suitable height
• Rubber stoppers prevent movement
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of floor can they be used on?
All Hard surfaced Floors, Including Hardwood, Parquetry, Tile, Slate and Laminates.
Do the Slipstick feet have a warranty?
Slipstick feet are backed by a 5-year Free Replacement Warranty (Commercial Warranty 1-year). Any Slipstick product that fails due to premature wear, fault materials or manufacture defect will be replaced free of charge.
Will Slipstick Feet work on carpet?
Yes. They will protect carpet, however the Slipstick foot was mainly designed to protect hard floor surfaces.
Is the Slipstick foot suitable for all types of furniture?
The screw on Slipstick feet are not suitable for furniture with metal or plastic legs.
Are they easy to fit?
Yes. The Slipstick foot products, supplied with screws, require a simple pre-drilling before attachment. The rest of the range are simply placed underneath the furniture leg or wheel.
How do I know what size Slipstick foot to fit onto my furniture?
Just measure the width of the leg you are fitting the foot to and ensure that the Slipstick Foot is as close to that width as possible.
My furniture has square legs will a round Slipstick foot work?
Yes, a round Slipstick foot will work on a square leg, just keep the Slipstick Foot size smaller than the leg.
If I fit Slipstick feet to my dining chairs, will I have to lift the chair to move it ?
No, as the smaller sized Slipstick feet are designed to Slide Freely utilizing a firm rubber and will reduce marking and scuffing of clean floor surfaces.
Do I have to fit the Slipstick Large Castor Cups on every leg of my bed ensemble?
No. One Slipstick Large Castor Cup under each corner of an ensemble is sufficient to stop the bed moving.
Will Slipstick Castor Cups carry the weight of a piano?
Yes, Slipstick Castor Cups are designed to take up 250 kg (500lb) on each foot.
Why are Slipstick feet a better choice than other glides for protecting my floors?
Long Lasting! : Backed by a 5 year Warranty.
Wont fall OFF! : Permanently attached via a screw.
Easy to clean, just wipe with a damp cloth.
Very stable! Large and small castor cups fit securely under wheels and castors.
Easy movement of large furniture! With the unique Tilt N Slide© feature.
Specially formulated O’ring will protect all floor coatings.
Easy to follow fitting instructions are on the back of every Slipstick foot packet.